Following went down for Nation during 1971 war. - Indian Military Veterans



-----------------------------------------------








Veterans Welfare Latest News & 
Updates on various issues 
related to


Tri Services Pension – SPARSH -OROP

  ECHS - CSD 


Pay Fixation and Service/Pension Rules
as per orders & Instructions of Govt of India.


Purpose of this website


             Pensioners of the Armed Forces  are different from  pensioners of  other departments of the Government of India. Some rules and regulations apply to public services. In order to sensitize them about the various rules, regulations, government programs related to ex-servicemen and the various social assistance programs for families of ex-servicemen, we refer to the government instructions on this subject. , published information on related topics. Here, we will discuss SPARSH, CSD, ECHS, OROPfamily pension, disability pension, Service pension, re-employment with life certificate and other welfare activities  to increase the awareness of beneficiaries. 

Regards,
KS RAMASWAMY 
Editor

Aug 26, 2022

Following went down for Nation during 1971 war.

Following went down for Nation during 1971 war. Braves did it for your today.Ag Capt(X) Mahendra Nath Mulla

Cdr(E) Mukadavil Ommen Ommen

Lt Cdr(X) Joginder Krishan Suri

Lt Cdr(L) Prabhath Kumar

Lt Cdr(S) Rajat Kumar Sen

LT SD (TAS) Manbar Singh

Lt(X) Suresh Hiranand Kundanmal

Lt(L) Vinod Kumar Jain

Lt Davinder Kumar Sharma

Surg Lt. Sudhanshu Sekhar Panda

Lt. Madabhushi Sampath Kumar

Sub Lt. Satyedra Pal Singh Kushwaha

Sub Lt. Samuel Abraham

Sub Lt. Sushil Kumar

Sub Lt. Shashi Prakash

Sub Lt. Gur iqbal Singh Sandhu

Sub Lt. Subhash Chander Sapra

Midshipman Ashok Gulab Rao Patil

Bansilal MCPO II

OP Kohli MCELP II

KG Nair MAA

A Singh SCPO

N Singh CHME

MA Prosperian CHYS

MK Unnikrishnan ERA 2
JS Harike EAP 2

BN Singh ERA 3

S Mohan ERA 3

P Balachandran ERA 3

TR Raju EAP 3

SK Pathak EAP 3

SK Verma SWA 3

KS Mankotia WM 3

AP Rana MECH 3

SN Ram PO

A Latif PO

Thottapura Chathunni Sidharthan PO

CD Mandiri PO

NS Kathait PO

R Singh PO Wtr

HK Singh PO Wtr

R Piara SPO

M Singh POME

C Kachchap POME

MRC Nair POME

R Singh POME

J Raj POEL(P)

R Singh POEL(P)

KS John PO Tel

WP Manuel PO Tel

LS Sharma ERA IV

GP Singh ERA IV

S Singh EAP IV

Inderjit EAP IV

PR Krishnan EAP IV

A Singh EAP IV

B Singh EAP IV

KB Sadhies EAR IV

SC Chauhan EAP IV

K Mukhopadya Ag. ERA IV

Dhiman LS

K Singh PO Std

HR Sharma PO Std

Jabharden POCK(S)

Sridhar LS

Desondhi Mal LS

M Singh LS

MG Pandey LS

R Singh LS

B Sasidharan Ag. LS(TY)

KR Joshi Ag. LS

SS Malhan LME

Rameshwar LME

JB Patil LME

B Malesappar LME

YS Bhardwaj LME

RS Nimon LME

SBS Chauhan LME

P Singh Shekhawat LMA

H Singh L Wtr

K Singh L Wtr

RS Parmar L Tel

Prakash Kulkarni L Tel

A Sebastian L Tel

BD Manna L Tel

PR Lokiaah L Sig

SS Yadav L Sig

Salg Ram LEMR

KM Kuria LEMP

S Lal LEMP

E John EAR 5

Karam Chand Nandh EAR 5

M Sharma EAR 5

K Chand EAR 5

P Singh ERA 5

TO Verghese L STD

PK Sen LCK (O)

S Shinde LCK (S)

M Chand LCK

Om Prakash L Top

MS Negi Sea I

AK Tripathi Sea I

BS Tangniya Sea I

AK Sarkar Sea I

SK Das Sea I

N Samanta Sea I

R Sankar Sea I

SP Dutta Sea I

AK Jha Sea I

Raj Kumar Sea I

I Singh Sea I

Mohinder Pal Sea I

LG Werulkar Sea I

Tilochan Samanta Sea 1

G Ravindranathan Nair Sea I

VK Ramadavan Pillai Sea I

MV Somraj Sea I

NS Gopalkrishnan Nair Sea 1

John Thomas Sea I

K Gurudas Sea I

RN Sahadevan Sea I

Zainuddin Sea I

EP Verghese Sea I

P Chand Sea I

CP Kurian Sea I

SB Sami Sea I

A Kabilan Sea I

HK Mehta Tel I

Parma Nand Tel I

W Ray Tel I

S Thomas Tel I

KK Sud Sig I

H Singh Sig I

KG Daniel SA 1

A Ram SA I

SN Pathak ME I

V Singh ME I

SK Biswas ME I

TR Salunke ME 1

Hari Lal ME I

K Kabbur ME 1

KB Singh Guleria ME I

B Singh ME I

VN Narayana ME I

G Venkatesan ME I

R Gurumurthy ME I

AK Khanna EMR I

PL Sheemar EMR I

VR More STD 1

P Ram STD I

S Dass STD 1

BK Mandal CK I

TNS Shetty CK (S) 1

GB Singh CK1

M Halim Wtr I

A Lal Top I

P Singh Top I

B Singh Sea II

V Venugopal Sea II

RB Singh Sea II

Om Prakash Tyagi Sea II

Raghbir Singh Yadav Sea II

SS Nirwal Sea II

M Ram Sea II

R Singh Sea II

N Chand Sea II

PL Devassy Sea II

SN Krishnan Emp II

KP Moideen ME II

PC Maity ME II

Banshi Lal ME II

HR Jat ME II

R Srinivasan ME II

JNK Nair ME II

Ram Anju EMP II

KS Thakur EMP II

AP Mahanan EMP II

V Deshmukh Tel II

AG Rajamani Tel II

B Singh Tel II

KP Bhaskaran Tel II

N Balan Tel II

B Das Sig II

P Chand Sig II

Hiralal Jat EMR II

Hari Mitter EMR II

Jagdish Chand STD II

R Mahto STD II

H Singh CK (S) II

B Ram CK (S) II

PS Rawat CK(O) II

A Raju CK (O) II

Nandu Bhai Top II

U C Pandey APP

Pray for the departed souls , who served their last breathe onboard INS Khukri , 08 Dec 2
1971 time 2056 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Military Veterans Viewers, ..

Each of you is part of the Indian Military Veterans message.
We kindly request you to make healthy use of this section which welcomes the freedom of expression of the readers.

Note:

1. The comments posted here are the readers' own comments. Veterans news is not responsible for this in any way.
2. The Academic Committee has the full right to reject, reduce or censor opinion.
3. Personal attacks, rude words, comments that are not relevant to the work will be removed
4. We kindly ask you to post a comment using their name and the correct email address.

- INDIAN MILITARY VETERANS- ADMIN

LATEST NEWS

Post Top Ad