Brig CS Vidyasagar - Helping tendency to Exservicemen - Indian Military Veterans

ARMED FORCES VETERANS LATEST NEWS BY 

INDIAN MILITARY VETERANS



SPARSH RELATED NEWS

Capt KS Ramaswamy
Editor





Featured Post

Functioning of SPARSH - By Brig CS Vidyasagar (Retd)

Indian Military Veterans Dear  Sir, We have been in touch with each other. TSEWA receives every day a flood of complaints about non function...

Dec 28, 2022

Brig CS Vidyasagar - Helping tendency to Exservicemen

Indian Military Veterans
Dear Veterans,

I am Brig CS Vidyasagar (Retd), a Bombay Sapper retired in Mar 2004 after wearing uniform for 32 years. I have been helping Ex-Servicemen as Director Sainik Welfare Andhra Pradesh from Nov 2006 to Nov 2012. Then I was forced to raise an ESM Association with  support from many well meaning friends in Secunderabad in 2016. The ESM Association is known as Tri Services Ex-Servicemen Welfare Association (TSEWA). 

What I have learnt so far is our awareness regarding our own entitlements of pension, OROP, ECSH, CSD etc is very poor. I help anyone who comes to me with a problem. I had been to PCDA (Pensions) Prayagraj from 13 to 15 Dec 2022  thanks to TSEWA and established good rapport with senior officers of PCDA (P) and also Lt Col Ranjan Kumar, OiC Defence Pensioner's Contact Centre (DPCC) and also Wg Cdr Ravi Tomar, OiC AF Liaison Cell. I have been successful so far in getting grievances redressed through their kind help and support.
You can send any number of emails nor try to speak with toll free nos but your problem will not be attended to .  This is what I learnt in those three days I was in the office of PCDA (P), Prayagraj.
I have a WhatsApp group for officers titled Vidya_Ex-Servicemen to give my personal attention. If you want my help, do become a member. We do not discuss any issue other than pensions, OROP, ECHS, CSD or any issue affecting Ex-Servicemen and widows. 
Do send me your willingness to my WA no : 94931 91380.

warm regards, 
Brig CS Vidyasagar (Retd)
You can send any number of emails nor try to speak with toll free nos but your problem will not be attended to .  This is what I learnt in those three days I was in the office of PCDA (P), Prayagraj.
I have a WhatsApp group for officers titled Vidya_Ex-Servicemen to give my personal attention. If you want my help, do become a member. We do not discuss any issue other than pensions, OROP, ECHS, CSD or any issue affecting Ex-Servicemen and widows. 
Do send me your willingness to my WA no : 94931 91380.

warm regards, 
Brig CS Vidyasagar (Retd)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Military Veterans Viewers, ..

Each of you is part of the Indian Military Veterans message.
We kindly request you to make healthy use of this section which welcomes the freedom of expression of the readers.

Note:

1. The comments posted here are the readers' own comments. Veterans news is not responsible for this in any way.
2. The Academic Committee has the full right to reject, reduce or censor opinion.
3. Personal attacks, rude words, comments that are not relevant to the work will be removed
4. We kindly ask you to post a comment using their name and the correct email address.

- INDIAN MILITARY VETERANS- ADMIN

LATEST NEWS

Post Top Ad