PCDA Circular No. 510 Dated: 16.04.2013 - Indian Military Veterans

WATCH THIS BLOG REGULARLY FOR LATEST NEWS ON ONE RANK ONE PENSION & OTHER SERVICE BENEFITS RELATING TO EX-SERVICE PENSIONERS,CENTRAL GOVT PENSIONERS,LIC/GIC PENSIONERS* A UNIQUE BLOG WITH MORE THAN 1 CRORE VIEWERS & 700 FOLLOWERS #

FlashFLASH**** UNION CABINET APPROVED OROP REVISION FROM 01/07/2019 & ARREARES WILL BE PAID IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS**** New ***** *UNION CABINET APPROVED OROP REVISION FROM 01/07/2019 & ARREARES WILL BE PAID IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS
  • New











    .




  • -----------------------------------------------








    Veterans Welfare Latest News & 
    Updates on various issues 
    related to


    Tri Services Pension – SPARSH -OROP

      ECHS - CSD 


    Pay Fixation and Service/Pension Rules
    as per orders & Instructions of Govt of India.


    Purpose of this website


                 Pensioners of the Armed Forces  are different from  pensioners of  other departments of the Government of India. Some rules and regulations apply to public services. In order to sensitize them about the various rules, regulations, government programs related to ex-servicemen and the various social assistance programs for families of ex-servicemen, we refer to the government instructions on this subject. , published information on related topics. Here, we will discuss SPARSH, CSD, ECHS, OROPfamily pension, disability pension, Service pension, re-employment with life certificate and other welfare activities  to increase the awareness of beneficiaries. 

    Regards,
    KS RAMASWAMY 
    Editor

    May 16, 2013

    PCDA Circular No. 510 Dated: 16.04.2013



    Implementation of Government decision on the
     recommendations of the Committee Secretaries 2012 on the issues related to
     Defence Service Personnel and Ex-Servicemen- Enhancement of
     Ordinary Family Pension in respect of pre-2006 JCO/ORs family pensioners

    Click here for the Circular No 510

    1 comment:

    1. Dear Sir,

      Good Evening .Thanks for the services and Guidence for Our Indian Army.

      I am Ex-Sub K Sundaram (ASC), I worked for 28 Years and Retired in March 1998. Its my pleasure working for Indian Army and always feel proud for that.

      Sir I have a small concern and I didn't find any where thats why I want to share it with you and need your guidence and help.

      Sir I have taken 5 acre land under eksal lease in Kavali Village, in Nellore Dist in the year 1973. But as I was in Field postings and my I dont have any male siblings to take care of that land, so I didn't renew it and since then I didn't go there and never went to that village also and after 1998 i settled in Hyderabad and constructed my own house with my Retirement Amount. Wen my son got Marriage he went away and taking care of his family and in 2011 i sold my house for my daughter's Marriage and now again I have nothing in my hand except my pension.

      Sir i and my wife both are struggling in this cruel world. Sir its my sincere and Humble request to you to plz guide me and let me know is there any way to get my 5 acre land now after so many years and if yes then please also let me know where and with whom i have to meet or approach.

      sir I hope you will help me in this regards.
      Thanking you sir.

      thanks and regards
      Sub K Sundaram
      sub.k.sundaram@gmail.com
      9393022216
      Hyderabad

      ReplyDelete

    Indian Military Veterans Viewers, ..

    Each of you is part of the Indian Military Veterans message.
    We kindly request you to make healthy use of this section which welcomes the freedom of expression of the readers.

    Note:

    1. The comments posted here are the readers' own comments. Veterans news is not responsible for this in any way.
    2. The Academic Committee has the full right to reject, reduce or censor opinion.
    3. Personal attacks, rude words, comments that are not relevant to the work will be removed
    4. We kindly ask you to post a comment using their name and the correct email address.

    - INDIAN MILITARY VETERANS- ADMIN

    Sponsor

    LATEST NEWS

    Post Top Ad