SPARSH - Lt Col Ranjan Kumar, Oic DPCC who was of great help to the VETERANS - Indian Military Veterans

ARMED FORCES VETERANS LATEST NEWS BY 

INDIAN MILITARY VETERANS 




SPARSH RELATED NEWS

Capt KS Ramaswamy
Editor


https://indianmilitaryveterans.blogspot.com
www.kalviseithikal.com 


Featured Post

About Us: Indian Military Veterans

Welcome to Indian Military Veterans!  Your go-to place for all your post-retirement needs. Our mission is simple: to provide valuable, relev...

Dec 17, 2022

SPARSH - Lt Col Ranjan Kumar, Oic DPCC who was of great help to the VETERANS

Dear Sir,
I went to PCDA (Pensions) Prayagraj to attend two days seminar on SPARSH with no hope of getting the grievances redressed. I know I will come back empty handed knowing the attitude of Def Accts Dept employees. 
I met Lt Col Ranjan Kumar, Oic DPCC who was of great help to me.
I felt if I can help two widows to get their grievances redressed, I think I will achieve 200% success.
First is Smt Savitri Devi Kolkar wife of (Late) Nk Yeshwant Kolkar who got martyred in Op Vijay (Kargil). He was awarded Sena Medal (gallantry). She was given Liberalised Family Pension but not the monetary allowance (Rs 1,000 enhanced to Rs 2,000 from Jan 2016). She kept writing to all and sundry. None including Record Office, Nasik helped her. The bank says her PPO does not show that her husband is awarded Sena Medal (Gallantry). I brought this as first case to the notice of Lt Col Ranjan Kumar. He immediately logged into his system and found PPO was issued of intimating of gallantry award only in 2001 (two years after his martyrdom in Op Vijay). He sent his men to the records section of PCDA (Pensions) Prayagraj who holds the records from 1925. He finally got the PPO which is attached. This means I achieved 100% from 0%. Thanks to Lt Col Ranjan Kumar. But for him, it would not be possible.
Second case is Smt Hilda Wilson wife of (late) Arogyaswamy Wilson of Madras Regt who passed away in May 2019. Can you imagine how does this widow with two children survive without family pension from May 2019 to Dec 2019. I brought this pathetic case when I discussed with Mr Mukesh Kumar Singha, Principal Controller of PCDA (Pensions) Prayagraj. He requested Lt Col Ranjan Kumar, Oic DPCC to get her PPO within next two days. Lt Col Ranjan Kumar got her PPO in less than 24 hrs. My success rate has gone from 100% to 200%.
Hav Harish Asthana, President and self were able to get 102 grievances redressed who approached both of us. You can work out my success rate yourself. Col OP Gupta was approaching every one to get one mistake in his PPO for many months. I got his problem resolved in no time thanks again to Lt Col Ranjan Kumar, Oic, DPC.
Maj Gen B Chakravarty migrated to SPARSH in 2022 reported to me that Rs 1 lakh was credited to his account and then debited from his account. He says he lost Rs 1 lakh. When I showed email of Maj Gen B Chakravarty to Lt Col Ranjan Kumar, he showed me from his system that no amount has been deducted and the general officer did not lose Rs 1 lakh. I got screen shot  of it and I will put it up later. 
I owe a great deal of gratitude to Lt Col Ranjan Kumar, Oic DPCC.
warm regards, 
Brig CS Vidyasagar (Retd)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Military Veterans Viewers, ..

Each of you is part of the Indian Military Veterans message.
We kindly request you to make healthy use of this section which welcomes the freedom of expression of the readers.

Note:

1. The comments posted here are the readers' own comments. Veterans news is not responsible for this in any way.
2. The Academic Committee has the full right to reject, reduce or censor opinion.
3. Personal attacks, rude words, comments that are not relevant to the work will be removed
4. We kindly ask you to post a comment using their name and the correct email address.

- INDIAN MILITARY VETERANS- ADMIN

LATEST NEWS

Post Top Ad