SPARSH is now an integral part of your life. Pension of all Ex-servicemen and Retired defence civilians are now regulated through the SPARSH.* - Indian Military Veterans

ARMED FORCES VETERANS LATEST NEWS BY 

INDIAN MILITARY VETERANS



SPARSH RELATED NEWS

Capt KS Ramaswamy
Editor





Sep 17, 2024

SPARSH is now an integral part of your life. Pension of all Ex-servicemen and Retired defence civilians are now regulated through the SPARSH.*

*SPARSH is now an integral part of your life. Pension of all Ex-servicemen and Retired defence civilians are now regulated through the SPARSH.*

1) *How can I view my pension details*? (Basic Pension, Disability Element, Gratuity, Other Entitlements etc.)? 

Ans: You can view your pension details in SPARSH. Log in to your SPARSH account, and go to: My Documents > Entitlements. Alternatively, you can access your PPO via *My Documents > PPO.*

2) *How can I view & download a copy of my monthly pension slips*? 

Ans: You can view & download your pension slip in SPARSH. Log in to your SPARSH account, and *go to: My Documents > Pension Slip*.

3) *How can I view & download a copy of my Pension Payment Order (PPO)*? 

Ans: You can view & download your pension payment order (PPO) in SPARSH. Log in to your SPARSH account, and *go to: My Documents > PPO*.

4) *Where can I find the current & previous rates of DR applicable*? 

Ans: The table of Dearness Relief (DR) rates applicable till date is available on SPARSH. *Go To: Orders & Information > Common Problems > Dearnes Relief*.

5) *How can I view the deduction of commutation amount from my pension*? 

Ans: You can view & download your monthly pension payments & deductions in SPARSH. Log in to your SPARSH account, and go to: *My Documents > Pension Slip.*

6) *How can I view the date of restoration of the deduction of commutation amount?*

Ans: You can view your commutation details in SPARSH. Log in to your SPARSH account, and go to: *My Documents > Entitlements. Alternatively, you can access your PPO via My Documents > PPO.*

7) *What to do if I am not getting correct rate of disability element?*

Ans: You can raise a payment related grievance for the same by logging into your SPARSH account. 
Log in to your SPARSH account, and go to: *Grievances > Payment Related > Elements of Pension*.

8) *How can I view that benefit of broadbanding has been given to me*? 

Ans: You can view your pension details in SPARSH. Log in to your SPARSH account, and go to: *My Documents >  Entitlements Alternatively, you can access your PPO via My Documents > PPO.*

9) *How can I view my projected tax details of the financial year?*

Ans: You can view your tax details in SPARSH. Log in to your SPARSH account, and go to: *Service Request > Confirmed Tax Option > Select Financial Year > View Tax Slab Details.* 

10) *Where can I find the latest rates of Gallantry award applicable?*

Ans: The details for Gallantry Awards along with the applicable rates till date is available on SPARSH. *Go To: Pension Orders & Information > Common Problems > Gallantry Awards.*

11) *Where can I find the current & previous rates of Fixed Medical Allowance applicable?* 

Ans: The details for Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) along with the applicable rates till date is available on SPARSH. *Go To:Pension Orders & Information > Common Problems > Fixed Medical Allowance*.
If drawing FMA and ECHS Card, please opt out of FMA.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Military Veterans Viewers, ..

Each of you is part of the Indian Military Veterans message.
We kindly request you to make healthy use of this section which welcomes the freedom of expression of the readers.

Note:

1. The comments posted here are the readers' own comments. Veterans news is not responsible for this in any way.
2. The Academic Committee has the full right to reject, reduce or censor opinion.
3. Personal attacks, rude words, comments that are not relevant to the work will be removed
4. We kindly ask you to post a comment using their name and the correct email address.

- INDIAN MILITARY VETERANS- ADMIN

LATEST NEWS

Post Top Ad